Applicants to the SVO Community Support Program must read and agree with the following Important Notice before submission:
– If the posted content includes copyrighted work, company name / product name, trademark, etc., the approval procedure for the right holder must be performed by the applicant. It is also the applicant’s responsibility to confirm that the rights used in the content are not infringed before applying. The SVO Community Support Team will not be held responsible for any rights violated in content submitted.
– If the submitted content is suspected of being plagiarised or reprinted without permission during or after the event period, and investigations reveal that the suspicions are true, the SVO Community Support Team has the right to collect the rewards granted and possibly take away the right of the content submitter to participate in future programs.
– If there is an infringement of the rights of a third party regarding the submitted content, the applicant will handle it at their own expense and responsibility, and if the organiser suffers any damage from the submitted content, the applicant must compensate.
– All information provided in the SVO Community Support Program is subject to change without notice.
– The copyright of the content submitted for this program belongs to the individual participants, but the SVO Community Support Team has the following rights:
– The SVO Community Support Team has non-exclusive rights to the work, and by clearly indicating the author’s name, the SVO Community Support Team can reuse the work on websites, Social Media, tournament streams, etc. operated by the SVO management team within the reasonably acceptable range.
– Program applicants are prohibited from providing application content to third parties or other companies regardless of the method and format without the prior consent of the SVO Community Support Team.
– By submitting content and applying for community support, the applicant is expected to have read and agreed to the program rules.
– The SVO Community Support Team holds the final interpretation right for this program.